in partnership with
Design Thinking + UI/UX Design
Graphic Design + Digital Art
+ Supplementary Courses
For Kids (9-15yrs)
July 31st - August 18th, 2023
9am -1pm (Mon - Fri)
Lagos, Ibadan and Abuja
Design. Originate. Collaborate.
Our TECH Summer Bootcamp is an initiative to help creative kids learn, connect, and inspire each other through our Instructor-led and hands-on training model that help kids learn a combination of the art and science of tech product and graphics design with emphasis on solving real-life cases.
Why enrol your kids?
- Our instructor-led tech bootcamp will fosters teamwork and collaboration.
- We will equip your child for a future of work in tech product design.
- It will help your child create connections and spark invention.
- Give your child an opportunity to solve the world’s most pressing problems through designs.
- Additional training on financial literacy, entrepreneurship and emotional intelligence.
Have Fun learning tech skills
Why does your child need a tech skill?
- A tech skill helps your child develop forward-thinking abilities, an analytical mindset and sparks their curiosity.
- According to Glassdoor, one of the world’s largest job and recruiting sites, the average salary for a UI\UX Designer is $81,741 annually in the US.
- Data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that the employment rate for web developers and digital designers—which includes UX designers—is expected to grow 23% from 2021-2031.
What Parents are saying...
Lagos Centre (VI)
Date & Time
9:00 AM – 1.00 PM Daily
July 31st – August 18th, 2023.
Monday – Friday
Phone: +234 701 948 5852
Phone: +234 705 950 2505
Our Bootcamp Locations
Learning made fun
Fee Covers: Training + Certificate
2x installment payment available
Invest in your child this summer